- The checklist items on this website are only suggestions for you to consider. Some items may not be applicable to you.
- These checklists are designed to make you aware of, and to remind you of, options you may have available to you. They are put on this web site with the understanding that the webmaster is not engaged in rendering legal, medical or financial advice.
- The contents are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- You should not disregard professional advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read in this checklist.
- This checklist is provided on an “as-is” basis.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, refer to Google’s advertising policies.
Use of content
Checklists, Etc. grants you permission to use the content on this site subject to the following terms, provided the use is solely for your own informational use:
- Unless stated within the content, none of the content may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or other means, without the prior express written permission of Checklists.com.
- You may not “mirror” any content contained on Checklists.com without the site owner’s prior written consent.