Here are some things to consider doing. Some items may not be applicable to you.
- Make list of following information from your wallet and keep in a safe place (e.g., fireproof box in house):
- Credit card numbers and phone numbers to call if cards lost
Items to keep in your wallet (and/or purse):
- Driver’s license
- Credit cards you use
- Cash (not too much)
- Pictures of your family
- Vital information
- Phone numbers
- Operating hours
Items you shouldn’t keep in your wallet (or purse):
- Anything you can’t afford to lose
- Your PIN numbers for credit cards, etc.
Thanks for reading!
- 💬 If you have any comments, send us an email
- 📬 Subscribe to the Checklists! newsletter
- 📕 Buy the A Checklist for Your Life ebook