Here are some things to consider doing. Some items may not be applicable to you.
If you want to improve your credit rating:
- Live at the same address for at least 2-5 years
- Stay at the same job for at least 2-5 years
- Stay in the same profession/field for at least 2-5 years
- Avoid using a finance company
- Use retail cards and bank cards
- Make payments on a bank card, etc. on time
- Avoid having too much credit available, e.g., don’t always pay off balances
- Check your credit reports
Thanks for reading!
- 💬 If you have any comments, send us an email
- 📬 Subscribe to the Checklists! newsletter
- 📕 Buy the A Checklist for Your Life ebook