Here are some things to consider doing. Some items may not be applicable to you.
On Feb. 2, 2010, the British medical journal The Lancet formally retracted a study which had linked the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine to autism and gastrointestinal problems. More info at msn.com
Before getting a vaccine:
- Ask if the vaccine is the newest and safest available
- Ask for the acellular version of the pertussis vaccine – it’s considered safer
- Ask to have it administered by injection instead of orally – it’s considered safer
Thanks for reading!
- 💬 If you have any comments, send us an email
- 📬 Subscribe to the Checklists! newsletter
- 📕 Buy the A Checklist for Your Life ebook