Here are some things to consider doing. Some items may not be applicable to you.
If you have a stomach ache:
- Try to have a bowel movement
- Try an anti-acid (e.g., Tums, Rolaids)
- Lay on your back
If you find yourself using anti-acids frequently and you have any of the following symptoms:
- Difficulty swallowing
- Weight loss
- Blood in vomit
- Dark black stools, especially if there’s blood
- See a doctor
Thanks for reading!
- 💬 If you have any comments, send us an email
- 📬 Subscribe to the Checklists! newsletter
- 📕 Buy the A Checklist for Your Life ebook