Here are some things to consider doing. Some items may not be applicable to you.
- Consult with a doctor to determine whether you should take estrogen replacement therapy considering:
- Your age
- Your family history of heart disease
- Your family history of bone thinning
- Possible small increase in chances of breast cancer
- Probable increase in osteoporosis
- Probable increase in chances of heart disease
Thanks for reading!
- 💬 If you have any comments, send us an email
- 📬 Subscribe to the Checklists! newsletter
- 📕 Buy the A Checklist for Your Life ebook