Here are some things to consider doing. Some items may not be applicable to you.
Almost 2 million children in the U.S. are estimated to be affected by lead poisoning
To protect your child against lead poisoning:
If your residence was built before 1978:
- Have a thorough lead test conducted on your residence by a certified professional
- Contact the National Lead Information Center at (800) 424-LEAD
Thanks for reading!
- 💬 If you have any comments, send us an email
- 📬 Subscribe to the Checklists! newsletter
- 📕 Buy the A Checklist for Your Life ebook