Here are some things to consider doing. Some items may not be applicable to you.
After suffering an injury:
If you believe the injury was caused by someone’s negligence:
- Contact a lawyer ASAP
- Determine if a notice of claim needs to be filed within a set period of time
- Don’t walk under balconies, etc. with lots of people on them
- Be aware of objects (e.g., vehicles, balls) which could hit you
- Be aware of your surroundings at all time
- Wear protective equipment as appropriate
Thanks for reading!
- 💬 If you have any comments, send us an email
- 📬 Subscribe to the Checklists! newsletter
- 📕 Buy the A Checklist for Your Life ebook