Here are some things to consider doing. Some items may not be applicable to you.
To help survive a serious illness:
- Accept the disease but don’t accept the worst possible outcome
- Have a strong will to live
- Research your illness including all of the treatments available
- Determine each treatment’s effect on:
- Quality of life
- Ensure your doctor knows everything you think he/she should know (e.g., regarding treatment options)
- Do brain-balancing exercises
- Do yoga
- Do visualization e.g., rabbits eating cancer carrots
- Ask your doctor about macrobiotics
Thanks for reading!
- 💬 If you have any comments, send us an email
- 📬 Subscribe to the Checklists! newsletter
- 📕 Buy the A Checklist for Your Life ebook