Here are some things to consider doing. Some items may not be applicable to you.
Before using hazardous materials:
- Safety glasses (to protect your eyes from splashed material)
After using hazardous materials:
- Don’t store in food containers (children may think it’s food)
- Store in a locked area
- Don’t put following in trash or down the drain:
- Oven cleaner (aerosol)
- Furniture cleaner/polish (solvent-based)
- Floor care products (solvent-based)
- Metal cleaner/polish (solvent-based)
- Spot remover used on dry cleanable fabric (solvent-based)
Thanks for reading!
- 💬 If you have any comments, send us an email
- 📬 Subscribe to the Checklists! newsletter
- 📕 Buy the A Checklist for Your Life ebook