Here are some things to consider doing. Some items may not be applicable to you.
Care of hands:
If doing wet work (dishes, cleaning, etc):
- Wear rubber gloves
If doing rough and/or dirty work (gardening, moving heavy and/or sharp items):
- Wear leather gloves
If hands are dry (from gardening, cleaning, etc):
- Massage a generous amount of hand lotion or body oil into your hands
- Put a teaspoon of sugar in the palm of one hand and massage hands for about a minute — to enhance the lotion’s effect
- Wash hands with soap and warm water
Thanks for reading!
- 💬 If you have any comments, send us an email
- 📬 Subscribe to the Checklists! newsletter
- 📕 Buy the A Checklist for Your Life ebook