Here are some things to consider doing. Some items may not be applicable to you.
Before using hair dye/coloring:
- Be aware of the possibility of lead poisoning from using some hair dyes/coloring, especially if they’re used improperly
- Determine if the hair dye/coloring contains lead acetate — may be hazardous
While using hair dye/coloring:
- Don’t touch other surfaces
After using hair dye/coloring:
- Wash hands thoroughly
If you’re losing hair:
- Be aware that Minoxidil is expensive and you must keep using it or you’ll probably start losing hair again
- Ask your doctor about using Minoxidil and Retin A to stimulate hair growth
Thanks for reading!
- 💬 If you have any comments, send us an email
- 📬 Subscribe to the Checklists! newsletter
- 📕 Buy the A Checklist for Your Life ebook