Here are some things to consider doing. Some items may not be applicable to you.
If you think you are an alcoholic:
- Ask your doctor about:
- Using diet supplements to ensure you get adequate amounts of calcium, magnesium, zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, etc.
- Avoiding refined white sugar and refined white flour, e.g., donuts, cookies, cakes, pizza dough
- Consider joining a group like Alcoholics Anonymous
Thanks for reading!
- 💬 If you have any comments, send us an email
- 📬 Subscribe to the Checklists! newsletter
- 📕 Buy the A Checklist for Your Life ebook