Here are some things to consider doing. Some items may not be applicable to you.
Approx. 6,000 children lose one or more teeth each year in the U.S. from getting their teeth caught in basketball nets while trying to slam dunk (apparently on adjustable-height hoops)
- Don’t let children try to slam dunk on low nets
- Keep hoops at 10 feet
- Install a smooth plastic, instead of a regular rope, net
- Wear a professionally-fitted mouth guard (available from most dentists)
Thanks for reading!
- 💬 If you have any comments, send us an email
- 📬 Subscribe to the Checklists! newsletter
- 📕 Buy the A Checklist for Your Life ebook