Checklist for horror movies
Here are some things to consider doing. Some items may not be applicable to you.
Here’s a checklist for watching horror movies from time.com:
- Don’t Ever Investigate Or Say You’ll "Be Right Back"
- Turn Around, Because It’s Always Behind You
- Never Watch A Horror Movie When You’re In One
- Make Sure Your Car is Always in Perfect Working Order
- Don’t Ever Split Up
- When Haunted, Just Move Out of the Damn House
- Wear Comfortable Shoes
- Avoid Proms and All Other High School Parties
- Always Assume Your Attacker Is Still Alive
- Keep Your Pants On
For explanations and video samples, visit time.com.