Here are some things to consider doing. Some items may not be applicable to you.
Before using a weed trimmer:
- Wait until weeds are dry
- Fill the fuel tank – you shouldn’t refill the tank when the engine is hot
- Walk through entire area to be trimmed to check for objects and debris (e.g., stones, twigs) which could be thrown by the trimmer and injure someone
- Ensure there will be no people, especially children, too close to the operating trimmer
- Protective shoes
- Long pants
- Safety glasses
- Ear plugs
EXPLORE: At Home
Thanks for reading!
- 💬 If you have any comments, send us an email
- 📬 Subscribe to the Checklists! newsletter
- 📕 Buy the A Checklist for Your Life ebook