Here are some things to consider doing. Some items may not be applicable to you.
Before using a toilet:
- Check for the availability of toilet paper
- If you have a cell phone, ensure it’s secure and can’t fall into the toilet
Using a toilet:
- Put as little as possible (e.g., toilet paper) down the toilet
After using a toilet:
- To conserve water, consider not flushing if appropriate
If replacing a toilet in your home:
- Consider installing a low-flow toilet – to save water
EXPLORE: At Home
Thanks for reading!
- 💬 If you have any comments, send us an email
- 📬 Subscribe to the Checklists! newsletter
- 📕 Buy the A Checklist for Your Life ebook