Here are some things to consider doing. Some items may not be applicable to you.
If there are cracks in your driveway:
- Repair them as soon as feasible – cracks can quickly lead to irreversible damage, especially in areas with severe weather
To repair cracks:
- Remove debris from the crack with a screwdriver, high-pressure hose and/or brush
- Fill with liquid filler
- Put sand over filler while drying to avoid tracking to other areas
EXPLORE: At Home
Thanks for reading!
- 💬 If you have any comments, send us an email
- 📬 Subscribe to the Checklists! newsletter
- 📕 Buy the A Checklist for Your Life ebook