Here are some things to consider doing. Some items may not be applicable to you.
Before making a decision:
- For each option, make a list of its effect on you and others, e.g.:
- Good and bad consequences
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Opportunities and hazards
- Consider what would happen if lots of people made the same choice, e.g., if lots of people cut in line
- Ask for the advice of others, especially people who may be affected by the action
- Conduct research
- Try to do the right thing
EXPLORE: At Home
Thanks for reading!
- 💬 If you have any comments, send us an email
- 📬 Subscribe to the Checklists! newsletter
- 📕 Buy the A Checklist for Your Life ebook