If you’re looking for a checklist for a specific topic:
- On the home page, in the yellow area, in the large box below “Find a Checklist,” enter one or more words describing the topic, then click on “Search” or press the “Enter” key on your keyboard. You will see a list of checklists which meet the criteria. This method is recommended since the other methods of finding checklists only show you available checklist titles and the checklist you’re looking for might have a different title, e.g., “Residence” instead of “Home,” “House,” “Apartment,” “Condo,” etc.
If you’d like to see all of the titles of checklists available on Checklists.com, either:
- Go to the blue “All Checklists” box and scroll down through the checklist titles,
- Click on “Browse A to Z” at the top or bottom of the page and then click on a letter to see all checklist titles which begin with that letter, or,
- Click on one of the groups listed on the home page to see all of the checklist titles for that group.
If you’d like to access checklists which might be the most useful to you:
- Review the checklists listed in the purple “Top Checklists” section, and/or,
- Click on one of the groups listed on the home page.
If you need assistance or have any questions, you can contact us by clicking on “Contact” at the top or bottom of the page.